8.6 cu. ft. Smart Double Wall Oven with True Convection CookingModel # WOD77EC7HS
- Care smarter with connected features that let you send cooking instructions to the oven from your smartphone, control your kitchen with voice commands using a compatible voice-enabled device or skip preheating.
- Easily get the right convection cooking temperature. Your oven automatically converts traditional recipes for convection cooking, adjusting cooking times and temperatures for you.
- Clean up after everyday light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool® app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- When set to remote enable, use your smartphone or tablet to remotely turn your oven on so it's heated up and ready to cook meals when you are.
- Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven. Control it remotely through your Whirlpool® app or manually on the oven so food stays warm and ready to serve whether you're home or away.
- Start preparing for guests from your smartphone or tablet with Party mode that automatically turns on the Keep Warm setting so dishes stay ready to serve.
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos.
- Keep track of scheduled appointments and make sure issues are known using the Whirlpool® app to send data from the appliance directly to Whirlpool brand customer service.
- Keep doors from shutting too quickly with the smooth, quiet mechanism of self-close doors.
- Get the right settings every time. Scan a frozen food barcode with your smartphone or tablet and send recommended or customized cooking instructions straight to your oven for dinner done the way your family wants it.
- Get evenly baked food with a sensor that monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements.
- Save time with 20% faster preheating. A rear fan combined with the use of all of the elements helps to heat the oven quickly.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Whirlpool® wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn’t fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $300 toward cabinet modification.
- Keep an eye on your meal through the extra-large oven window.
- Use Sabbath mode to keep the oven on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's turned off. When this mode is enabled, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
- Yummly® Guided Cooking makes meal prep easier by helping you answer the question “what’s for dinner?” before it’s even asked. Recipes with the Connected Fork icon in the Yummly® app include step-by-step video tutorials that provide the extra assistance you need on busy days. Prompts in the app even send cooking instructions straight to your Whirlpool® smart wall oven at the right times, so dinner’s ready when your family’s hungry.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with a touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines.
- Control your kitchen no matter what you’ve got on your hands with simple voice commands using the Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device.
- Available in a black stainless steel finish, easy-to-clean steel resists fingerprints and smudges.
- Skip preheating and cook frozen favorites like pizza and lasagna faster with preprogrammed settings that automatically adjust cooking times for you.
- Make multi-step meals more simple. Use your smartphone or tablet to send multiple cooking instructions to the oven all at once. The temperature automatically adjusts based on the recipe you enter for great results without having to monitor your meal.
- Cook foods faster with the addition of a third element plus a fan that distributes hot air evenly over, under and around food so dinner is ready when they are.
Accessory Relationships : Yes
Appearance|Oven Door : Metal & Glass
Certifications|ADA Compliant : No
Certifications|CUL : Yes
Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year)
Certifications|Energy Rating (kWh/year) : 332
Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly
Certifications|Kosher Consumer Friendly : Yes
Certifications|Prop 65 : Standard
Certifications|UL : Yes
Compatibility|Connectivity : Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS
Compatibility|Works With : WiFi,App,Remote Access,Voice Controlled
Configuration|Oven Configuration : Double Oven
Controls|Control Type : Glass Touch Digital Display
Controls|Display Color : Full Color
Controls|Electronic Display Type
Controls|Electronic Display Type : LCD Screen
Description|Fuel Type : Electric
Description|Oven Type : Double
Description|Size (in.) : 27
Details|Automatic Shut-Off : Yes
Details|Bake Element Power
Details|Bake Element Power : 2800W
Details|Broiler Element Power
Details|Broiler Element Power : 3600W
Details|Broiler Location : Top of Oven
Details|Convection Element Power (watts)
Details|Convection Element Power (watts) : 2800
Details|Convection Element Type
Details|Convection Element Type : True
Details|Convection Functions : Bake Broil Roast Both
Details|Delay Clean : Yes
Details|Door Broil Position
Details|Door Broil Position : Closed
Details|Hidden Bake Element
Details|Hidden Bake Element : Yes
Details|Interior Coating : Porcelain
Details|Interior Color : Black
Details|Light Control : Oven Light Touch Pad
Details|Light Type : Incandescent
Details|Lower Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)
Details|Lower Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches) : 19
Details|Lower Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)
Details|Lower Oven Interior Height(IN,inches) : 18
Details|Lower Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)
Details|Lower Oven Interior Width(IN,inches) : 25
Details|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights
Details|Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights : 1
Details|Number of Bake Elements
Details|Number of Bake Elements : 1
Details|Number of Broil Elements
Details|Number of Broil Elements : 1
Details|Number of Lower Oven Racks
Details|Number of Lower Oven Racks : 2
Details|Number of Lower Rack Guides
Details|Number of Lower Rack Guides : 3
Details|Number of Upper Oven Racks
Details|Number of Upper Oven Racks : 3
Details|Number of Upper Rack Guides
Details|Number of Upper Rack Guides : 3
Details|Oven Cleaning Type
Details|Oven Cleaning Type : Self-Cleaning
Details|Oven Cooking System
Details|Oven Cooking System : Convection Both
Details|Oven Rack 1 Type
Details|Oven Rack 1 Type : Standard
Details|Oven Rack 2 Type
Details|Oven Rack 2 Type : Standard
Details|Oven Rack 3 Type
Details|Oven Rack 3 Type : Standard
Details|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks
Details|Self-Cleaning Oven Racks : No
Details|Upper Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches)
Details|Upper Oven Interior Depth(IN,inches) : 19
Details|Upper Oven Interior Height(IN,inches)
Details|Upper Oven Interior Height(IN,inches) : 18
Details|Upper Oven Interior Width(IN,inches)
Details|Upper Oven Interior Width(IN,inches) : 25
Details|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights
Details|Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights : 1
Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft) : 8.6 inch
Carton Depth : 31 inch
Carton Height : 54 inch
Carton Width : 32 inch
Cutout Depth (in) : 24 inch
Cutout Height (in) : 50 1/4 inch
Cutout Width (in) : 25 1/2 inch
Depth : 26 3/8 inch
Height : 51 1/2 inch
Width : 27 inch
Depth Closed Excluding Handles : 24 1/2 inch
Depth Closed Including Handles : 26 3/8 inch
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree : 42 3/4 inch
Gross Weight : 270 inch
Net Weight : 248.0 inch
Dimensions|Capacity(FT3,cubic feet) : 8.60
Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches) : 24
Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches) : 50 1/4
Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches) : 25 1/2
Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)
Dimensions|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches) : 24 1/2
Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)
Dimensions|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches) : 26 7/16
Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)
Dimensions|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches) : 42 3/4
Dimensions|Depth(IN,inches) : 26 3/8
Dimensions|Height(IN,inches) : 51 1/2
Dimensions|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)
Dimensions|Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.) : 4.3
Dimensions|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)
Dimensions|Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.) : 4.3
Dimensions|Width (IN,inches) : 27
Electrical|Amps : 40
Electrical|Power Cord Included
Electrical|Power Cord Included : No
Electrical|Volts : 240
EndecaProps|ProductOutletCategories : Cooking
Exterior|Door Lock : Yes
Exterior|Door Removable : Yes
Exterior|Flush Installation Approved
Exterior|Flush Installation Approved : No
Exterior|Handle Color : Stainless Steel
Exterior|Handle Material : Stainless Steel
Exterior|Installable Under Cooktop
Exterior|Installable Under Cooktop : No
Exterior|Oven Window Size
Exterior|Oven Window Size : Extra Large
Features|Language Conversion : English/French/Spanish
Features|Power On Indicator Light
Features|Power On Indicator Light : Yes
Features|Selection : Keep Warm Setting,Audible Signal,Control Lock,Cancel/Off,Automatic Door Latch,Easy Convect Meats,Easy Convect Baked Goods,Easy Convect Pizza,Language Conversion,Favorites,Start Time,Stop Time,Temperature-Sensor Baking,Broil,Frozen Bake,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Warm Hold,Sabbath Mode,Convect Modes,Rapid Preheat,Clock,Timer
Features|Temperature Conversion : Yes
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.