We Are Always Looking For Talented People
Snyder Diamond Bath Advisor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Santa Monica, CA
Do you thrive in high-growth environments? Are you an extrovert who enjoys providing creative solutions while engaging and assisting your clients? Are you results-driven and thrive on meeting and exceeding goals? Does the world of residential building and interior design interest you? If so, now’s your chance to join the Snyder Diamond team.
With three strategic locations throughout the Los Angeles area, Snyder Diamond is SoCal’s premier kitchen, bath and outdoor solution’s resource and showroom destination for the region’s top architects, builder and developers, design and trade professionals, and homeowners. As an Advisor you will be expected to forge meaningful relationships and provide the Snyder Diamond client a superlative experience from their initial visit through the buying and post purchase process.
Key metrics and objectives will include nurturing and growing your client base through increased sales and high-level customer satisfaction. Exceeding client expectations is our obsession as you adhere to our engrained Snyder Diamond company values of honesty, empathy, integrity, trust, passion and respect.
- Ensure that showroom visitors are acknowledged, engaged with, and treated as ‘personal guests.’
- Provide customers with thoughtful buying options, choices, and recommendations as well as expertise and education on brands and products.
- Cultivate strong relationships and develop a self-sustaining network of clients within the design industry and beyond, leveraging meaningful customer data to guide relationship-building efforts.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales metrics and goals.
- Develop accurate project bids and price quotes for customers.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and individuals to create a positive, respectful, solution-based work environment.
- Gain expertise in bath-related industry trends, brands, products, and local and global markets through trainings, event, and proactive learning.
- Demonstrate proficiency in sales, production and communication tools and applications.
- Work shifts to cover store hours which may include Saturdays. Participate in store activities as needed including opening, closing, and after-hour events.
- Exceptional people skills including strong oral and written communication, empathy and active listening ability
- Excellent organization skills and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work with multiple teams
- Ability to work with or manage designers, architects, contractors and developers
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
- 5+ Years of successful sales or related work experience with a proven track record
- Education: Trade or bachelor’s degree preferred, advanced degree a plus
- Experience operating in a production environment, tasked with increasing throughput while maintaining high-quality standards
- Experience or interest in construction/building related fields and interior design is a plus