Gold® 10 cu. ft. Double Wall Oven with True Convection CookingModel # WOD93EC0AE
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Cook food faster with a rear fan and third heating element to circulate hot air over, under, and around food.
- The Rapid Preheat option preheats the oven 25% faster and saves time and energy. Using all of the range elements and a fan, the oven heats up more quickly and creates the ideal temperature for single rack baking. Now cutting preheat time for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies or apple crisps is easy.
- Whirlpool® wall ovens come with the parts to fit, right out of the box, guaranteed. If your new wall oven doesn’t fit, Whirlpool brand will pay up to $250 toward cabinet modification.
- Clean up after every day light spills using only heat and 1-1/4 cups of water—no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Cook multiple dishes for a large family meal or prepare treats for a bake sale with Whirlpool® wall ovens with up to 8.6 cu. ft. capacity. Models with the largest capacity wall oven available* offer enough room to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- Your oven will do the math for you when you need to convert traditional recipes for convection cooking, automatically adjusting cooking times and temperatures.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door with the new EasyView™ extra-large oven window. The extra-large design adds a sleek, modern accent to the kitchen, saves energy and keeps oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- The Precise Clean™ cleaning system tracks the time between self-clean cycles to determine the right cycle time. This makes sure the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary for optimal cleaning and energy savings. No harsh chemicals or cleansers are required.
ADA Compliant : No
Amps : 40
Bake Element Power
Bake Element Power : 2800W Both
Broiler Element Power
Broiler Element Power : 3600W Both
Broiler Location : Top Center Both
Control Type : Electronic Touch
Convection Element Power
Convection Element Power : 2500
Convection Element Type
Convection Element Type : True
Convection Functions : Bake Broil Roast Upper,Convection Conversion Upper
Carton Depth : 30 1/2 inch
Carton Height : 52 7/8 inch
Carton Width : 34 1/2 inch
Cutout Depth (in) : 24 inch
Cutout Height (in) : 50 1/4 inch
Cutout Width (in) : 28 1/2 inch
Depth : 26 7/16 inch
Height : 51 1/2 inch
Width : 30 inch
Depth Closed Excluding Handles : 24 1/2 inch
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree : 46 3/4 inch
Gross Weight : 266 inch
Net Weight : 0.0 inch
Dimensions|Capacity(FT3,cubic feet) : 10.00
Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches) : 24
Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches) : 50 1/4
Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches) : 28 1/2
Display Color : Blue/Red
Display Type : Digital
Door Broil Position
Door Broil Position : Closed
Door Removable : Yes
Door Type : Glass Window
Fuel Type : Electric
Handle Color : Stainless Steel
Handle Material : Metal
Hidden Bake : Yes
Hz : 60
Interior Coating : Porcelain
Interior Color : Grey
Light Type : Incandescent
Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)
Lower Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.) : 5.0
Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights
Lower Oven Number of Oven Lights : 2
Number of Bake Elements
Number of Bake Elements : 1
Number of Lower Oven Racks
Number of Lower Oven Racks : 2
Number of Lower Rack Guides
Number of Lower Rack Guides : 6
Number of Upper Oven Racks
Number of Upper Oven Racks : 3
Number of Upper Rack Guides
Number of Upper Rack Guides : 6
Oven Cooking System
Oven Cooking System : Convection Upper/Thermal Lower
Oven Rack 1 Type
Oven Rack 1 Type : Standard
Oven Self-Cleaning : Steam Clean
Oven Type : Double
Oven Window Size
Oven Window Size : Extra Large Upper and Lower Oven
Power On Indicator Light
Power On Indicator Light : Yes
Rack Guide Type
Rack Guide Type : Molded
Selections : Keep Warm Setting,Audible Signal,Control Lock,Cancel/Off,Automatic Door Latch,Cook Time Indicator,Delay Start,Warm Hold,Sabbath Mode,Rapid Preheat,Clock,Timer
Size (in.) : 30
UL : UL
Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.)
Upper Oven Capacity (Cu Ft.) : 5.0
Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.)
Upper Oven Interior Depth (in.) : 19
Upper Oven Interior Height (in.)
Upper Oven Interior Height (in.) : 18
Upper Oven Interior Width (in.)
Upper Oven Interior Width (in.) : 25
Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights
Upper Oven Number of Oven Lights : 2
Volts : 240
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.