5.0 cu. ft. Smart Front Load Washer with Load & Go™ XL Plus DispenserModel # WFW9620HW
- Skip steps with the Load & Go™ XL Plus dispenser. Simply add detergent and fabric softener once and skip refills for 40 loads. You'll even get notifications when it's time to refill.
- Keep clothes fresh for up to 12 hours after the wash cycle has ended. A built-in fan activates after the wash cycle is over, tumbling clothes for up to 12 hours so you can finish laundry when you're ready.
- Get help removing everyday stains with the Steam Clean option, which gets deep into fabrics with increased wash action and heat.
- The Sanitize cycle uses increased water temperature to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Your small, lightly soiled loads will be clean in as little as 15 minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with the Cold Wash cycle that adjusts wash actions and time, combined with gentle temperatures, to provide optimal fabric care.
- The Presoak option lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
- Use the single load dispenser when you want to wash with a different detergent than the one currently in the Load & Go™ dispenser. Additional compartments for bleach and fabric softener make sure any additives get dispensed at just the right time during the cycle.
- Remotely control your washer, receive status updates, modify a cycle and track time remaining, all from your Apple Watch®.
- Manage laundry day from anywhere by assigning family members the next laundry step from the Whirlpool® app. Send customized text messages for transferring a load to the dryer or folding clean clothes.
- You don't need to be a tech expert to connect your new appliance. Simply open the Whirlpool® app, add your appliance and follow the guided experience to get up and running quickly.
- Care for your family from your smartphone or tablet.
- Voice control with a compatible voice-enabled device (U.S. only).
- The Whirlpool® app delivers quick tips to make sure your family’s laundry gets the care it deserves while helping laundry day go more smoothly.
- Save your favorite cycles under any name and edit at any time. Access Favorite Cycles from the Whirlpool® app to send laundry cycles to your washer and start the load remotely.
- Get immediate support for quick solutions by using your smartphone or tablet to access troubleshooting videos within the Whirlpool® app.
- Use your smartphone or tablet to remotely disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Get the right clean for your clothes by downloading specialty cycles from the Whirlpool® app for items like activewear, swimwear, sleeping bags and more with the Download & Go™ option.
- This smart washer is smart grid compatible to help you reduce household energy costs. Select Smart Delay in the Whirlpool® app to avoid running a cycle during peak hours.
- Give clothes the care they need with the sleek pattern of the stainless steel wash basket that gently guides them.
- Raise your washer for easier loading and unloading. Optional laundry pedestals also provide space-saving storage for detergent, fabric softener and other supplies.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Get instant access to the settings you use most with a touchscreen that learns, adapts and suggests customized presets based on your family's routines. Create and save up to 30 of your own favorite cycles for even more customized care.
- Choose from traditional finishes like White and Chrome Shadow or elevate your laundry space with the rich, matte look of Black Shadow.
- Stay in control and connected from anywhere. The Whirlpool® app lets you set, start or pause the wash cycle and track progress when you're away. Manage laundry day right from your smartphone—from taking the guesswork out of fighting stains to scheduling the wash cycle so clothes are ready on your schedule.
- Schedule your washer so your clothes are ready for the dryer. Use the Whirlpool® app to tell the washer when you’ll be home so it starts and ends the cycle on your schedule.
- Fit more in a single load with our largest capacity front load washer at 5.0 cu. ft.
- Get the right kind of dry for your load. The Whirlpool® app will suggest the dry cycle that matches the wash cycle you used.
- Take the guesswork out of fighting stains on your family's clothes. With the Whirlpool® app, you can select the type of stain and the type of fabric for easy-to-follow pretreating instructions. Get the recommended wash cycle, send it directly to your washer and start the cycle remotely.
- Let the washer guide you to the right cycle combinations or customize up to 35 of your own to get the right type of fabric care for whatever you're washing.
Advanced Vibration Control
Advanced Vibration Control : Yes
Amps : 15 or 20
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology : Yes
Automated Dispenser : Load&Go™ Dispenser
Automatic Temperature Controls
Automatic Temperature Controls : Yes
Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)
Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet) : 5.8
Compatibility|Connectivity : Amazon Alexa,Android,Google Assistant,iOS
Compatibility|Works With : WiFi,App,Remote Access
Controls : Tap Touch
Delay Start : Yes
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches) : 54 7/8
Depth(IN,inches) : 33 1/4
Carton Depth : 34 1/2 inch
Carton Height : 39 inch
Carton Width : 29 inch
Depth : 33 1/4 inch
Width : 27 inch
Gross Weight : 250 inch
Minimum Height : 38 5/8 inch
Net Weight : 240.0 inch
Dimensions|Capacity(FT3,cubic feet) : 5.00
Dispense System : Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach
Display Type : LCD Screen
Door Lock : Yes
Drum Material : Stainless Steel
Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor
Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor : No
End of Cycle Signal
End of Cycle Signal : Yes
Energy Star® Qualified
Energy Star® Qualified : No
Fan Type : Fan Fresh®
Feedback-Status Indicators : Add Garment,Control Lock,Detergent Low,Door Lock,End,Estimated Time Remaining,Fabric Softener Low,Sensing,Washing
Height(IN,inches) : 38 5/8
Hoses Included : 4ft 4in Drain Hose Included
Hz : 60
IMEF : 1.84
Interior Light : LED
Internal Heater : Yes
IWF : 4.70
LCD Touch Screen
LCD Touch Screen : Yes
Lid/Door Swing : Left
Location of Controls
Location of Controls : Front
Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)
Maximum Spin Speed (RPM) : 1160
Minimum Height(IN,inches) : 38 5/8
Motor Drive Type
Motor Drive Type : Direct Drive
Number of Rinse Options
Number of Rinse Options : 2
Number of Soil Levels
Number of Soil Levels : 3
Number of Wash Cycles
Number of Wash Cycles : 37
Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures
Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures : 5
Number of Washer Options
Number of Washer Options : 12
Out of Balance Sensing
Out of Balance Sensing : Yes
Pedestal Options : WFP2715HBK,WFP2715HC,WFP2715HW
Power Cord Included
Power Cord Included : Yes
Pre Soak : Yes
ProductOutletCategories : Laundry
Prop 65 : Standard
Soil Selections : Light,Normal,Heavy
Spin Speed Selections
Spin Speed Selections : Extra Fast,Fast,Medium,Off,Slow
Spin Speeds : 5
Stackable : Yes
Temperature Selections : Hot,Extra Hot,Cold,Cool,Warm
UL : Yes
Volts : 120
Washer Cycle Selections
Washer Cycle Selections : Bulky Items,Clean Washer with affresh,Cold Wash,Colors,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick,Regular,Sanitize,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control
Water Factor : 4.70
Water Faucet : No
Width (IN,inches) : 27
Window : Yes
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.