Snyder Diamond Survival Guide To Intelligent Toilets & Bidets
When everyone around you is in panic buying frenzy over toilet paper, rest easy knowing that your toileshing needs are covered with an intelligent toilet. These modern-day bidets offer the essentials: A thoroughly hygienic, naturally refreshing cleansing with water followed by a warm air dryer.
The traditional bidet has, of course, long been popular in parts of Europe, while electronic washers have taken hold in Asia, the Middle East and South America. Why have Americans been so stuck on cleansing with paper, an expensive and LIMITED resource?
With easy installation in about an hour (assuming no structural modifications), flush all your worries away and have yours delivered today. Elevate your quality of life with an array of choices all currently available at Snyder Diamond:
THE DURAVIT SENSO-I Designed by Philippe Stark.
Duravit’s contribution to this topic is SensoWash®, an innovative range of high-quality shower-toilets that meets every requirement for the contemporary bathroom – hygienic cleanliness, high operating comfort and paperless.
Sleek, modern and technologically innovative, SensoWash® i testifies to an entirely new feel for design, hygiene, comfort and overall elated experience.
The innovative remote control with its flat, elegant design feels pleasant to hold, and all functions are controlled intuitively. Maximum comfort is guaranteed thanks to technical finishing touches such as the motion sensor for automatic lid opening through the seat sensor up to a wide range of setting options for seat heating, for the water spray, and the controllable warm air dryer. The shower-toilet is individually configured using the associated SensoWash® app. The app can equally be used as remote control.
HygieneGlaze 2.0 The durable glaze baked into the ceramic is not only especially effective, but also acts very quickly. After just six hours, 90 % of bacteria are killed and after 24 hours 99.999 % have been eliminated, an unprecedented level.
Duravit Rimless® features impressive performance, efficiency and hygiene. The open design of the toilet rim enables a new type of flushing action: resulting in a dynamic and powerful flow of water that rinses the entire inner surface of the bowl. This ensures perfect and hygienic flushing results.
AXENT.ONE Plus & .ONE C Plus I
Intuitive technology meets smart bidet functionality in the AXENT series of modern, one-of-a-kind tankless, one-piece intelligent designs from AXENT Switzerland - the world’s leading manufacturer of sanitary technology.
What sets these award-winning bidet toilets apart from the rest is the ONE.DIAL, a single control on the side of each toilet, which offers a discrete control center for managing the AXENT.ONE C Plus’ luxurious and customizable features that is as easy to use as the crown on a Swiss timepiece.
Features include front and rear cleansing, adjustable seat warming, warm-air drying, deodorization, an intuitive nightlight, a convenient remote control and mobile app, and proprietary stain-fighting Easy Clean glaze that deflects bacteria to protect your family while keeping your toilet sparkling clean throughout its lifetime.
TOTO & the art of cleanliness.
There’s a lot we can learn from Japanese culture when it comes to living a clean and healthy lifestyle. The nation’s long history of cleanliness is discussed in this 1997 article in the Economist, which gives a good explanation, tying in everything from climate, the abundance of natural hot springs, religion, and linguistics. “Cleanliness and other desirable attributes are linked in the Japanese language, as are their opposites," the article explains. "Kirei, the word for clean, also means pretty.. Fuketsu, or unclean, means hideous. Kitanai (literally dirty) means nasty, mean and calculating.” It’s a fascinating read!
To date, the most talked-about Toto product is the Neorest. It is practically self-cleaning. Actilight technology uses an integrated UV light and special glaze to break down dirt and grime in the bowl, and the bowl is rinsed clean with electrolyzed water. Other features include a heated seat, deodorizer, and warm water sprays—all controlled via remote.
TOTO’s sophisticated elliptical silhouette was inspired by the simple, organic beauty of an earthen vase hand thrown by a craftsman on a pottery wheel. Its artistry of soft curves and smooth surfaces adds a subtle, artistic touch to the bathroom. The bacteria-neutralizing ultraviolet light and a titanium dioxide-fired toilet bowl initiate a photocatalytic process that breaks down even microscopic waste particles. Uh-maze-ing! And you know what else all that incredible, techy cleaning means? No unhealthful cleansers swirling down your bowl and out into the environment. It’s the cleanest kind of clean imaginable!
So what, exactly, does the Neorest 750H do that makes it so special? Let’s break it down:
· The toilet’s design was inspired by modernist architecture so it's good looking, and at 17-inches high it’s a little taller than the average john, making it a more comfortable seat.
· It opens and closes hands-free thanks to sensor technology, and it flushes automatically upon your departure.
· The seat boasts special massage and warming options
· Two adjustable, self-cleaning spray nozzles positioned at the front and back of the bowl give you a healthy rinse at your preferred temperature before the dryer function (also set to your preferred temperature) takes care of the rest of this delicate business.
· As well, this clever toilet has a memory and will anticipate your, ahem, typical arrival time and mist the bowl before and after use, ensuring a very thorough flush, even if you have low water pressure.
· Only one gallon of water is used for a full flush, even less for a light flush.
· There’s even a deodorizing function.
· And if that's not enough, UV light is emitted when the lid is closed to clean itself. What? Yes. Here’s a better explanation: “The porcelain glaze is fired with titanium dioxide (the photocatalyst) and zirconium oxide for increased durability and a pearlescent shimmer. Activated oxygen is produced when ultraviolet light interacts with the glaze. This breaks down organic waste and reduces the food source that microbes (germs) feed on.” So, it's self-cleaning, saves water and doesn't require harsh chemicals. Pretty cool.
· Lastly, the entire system is operated via programmable remote.
The WASHLET is an electronic bidet seat that cleanses you with warm water after toileting and provides an exceptionally clean feeling. With the touch of a button, the self-cleaning wand extends from under the seat to deliver soothing warm water and so much more. Starting in the mid-triple digits, this affordable option is accessible to broader audiences.
So make way for the all-new, high-tech bidet, L.A. It’s the new must-have. Call our showrooms today to take a virtual tour and have yours delivered and installed ASAP.