Front Load Washer with Extra Power and 16-Hr Fresh Hold® option - 4.8 cu. ft.Model # MHW6630HC
- Most Powerful Cleaning in the industry driven by the Heavy Duty cycle with Extra Power button.
- Forget to add something to your load? Simply press the start button to pause the washer and add in last minute items.
- Steam permeates deep into fibers for potent cleaning action. Combine with the Extra Power button or use on select cycles to help fight stubborn stains.
- Advanced Vibration Control™ Plus automatically redistributes unbalanced loads with a ball-bearing balancing ring and six-point suspension system, while advanced software learns its surroundings, adjusting and recalibrating from load to load.
- Tackle extra large loads with 4.8 cu. ft. capacity, enough space to clean 30 towels at once.
- The direct drive motor not only has the power to handle large loads, it's backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The stainless steel wash basket is designed for years of washes and built with sturdy materials to last for the long haul. It's also backed by our 10-year limited parts warranty.
- The Wrinkle Control option uses 60 or 120 minutes of extra tumbling after the cycle has ended to keep clothes ready to wear.
- Customize each cycle the way you want with cycle memory, which stores your last setting choices and then applies those options the next time you use that cycle.
- Run the affresh® cycle every 30 washes with an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet or liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of your washer.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Some stains dissolve best in hot water. Others in cold. With the push of a button, Maytag fights both in a single load. The Extra Power button boosts stain-fighting performance on any wash cycle with a dual-temperature wash.
- The 16-Hr Fresh Hold® option keeps clean clothes smelling fresh in the washer with an internal fan and intermittent tumbling that circulate air through clothes for up to 16 hours after the wash cycle ends.
- The Quick Wash cycle cleans small, lightly soiled loads in 15 minutes with extra high spin speeds, pairing nicely with the Quick Dry cycle on matching Maytag® dryers to get your clothes ready in no time.
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria with our hottest water temperature available, delivering thorough cleaning and peace of mind.
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures your appliance is built with commercial-grade parts and works like clockwork year after year. The direct drive motor and stainless steel wash basket are backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty (Visit maytag.com for warranty details).
- We don't just tell you a Maytag® washer will get your clothes clean for years
- An internal heater gives detergent a powerful boost, helping it to work harder against stubborn stains with increased water temperature.
- We take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home. These washers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Clyde, Ohio.
ADA Compliant : ADA Compliant with feet fully extended
Advanced Vibration Control
Advanced Vibration Control : Yes
Amps : 15 or 20
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
Auto Load Size Sensing Technology : Yes
Automated Dispenser : N/A
Automatic Temperature Controls
Automatic Temperature Controls : Yes
Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)
Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet) : 5.5
CEE Tier : Tier I
Compatibility|Connectivity : No
Compatibility|Works With : No
Controls : Knobs
Delay Start : Yes
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches) : 52 15/16
Depth(IN,inches) : 32 15/16
Carton Depth : 34 1/2 inch
Carton Height : 39 inch
Carton Width : 29 inch
Depth : 32 15/16 inch
Width : 27 inch
Gross Weight : 230 inch
Minimum Height : 38 5/8 inch
Net Weight : 220.0 inch
Dimensions|Capacity(FT3,cubic feet) : 4.80
Dispense System : Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach
Display Type : Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
Door Lock : Yes
Drum Material : Stainless Steel
Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor
Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor : No
End of Cycle Signal
End of Cycle Signal : Yes
Energy Star® Qualified
Energy Star® Qualified : ENERGY STAR® Qualified
Fan Type : Fresh Hold®
Feedback-Status Indicators : Add Garment,Control Lock,End of Cycle Signal,Estimated Time Remaining,Sensing,Wash
Height(IN,inches) : 38 5/8
Hoses Included : 4ft 4in Drain Hose Included
Hz : 60
IMEF : 2.76
Interior Light : No
Internal Heater : Yes
IWF : 3.20
LCD Touch Screen
LCD Touch Screen : No
LED Color : White
Lid/Door Swing : Left
Location of Controls
Location of Controls : Front
Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)
Maximum Spin Speed (RPM) : 1160
Maytag Commercial Components
Maytag Commercial Components : Washer Motor and Basket
Minimum Height(IN,inches) : 38 5/8
Motor Drive Type
Motor Drive Type : Direct Drive
Number of Rinse Options
Number of Rinse Options : 2
Number of Soil Levels
Number of Soil Levels : 4
Number of Wash Cycles
Number of Wash Cycles : 12
Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures
Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures : 4
Number of Washer Options
Number of Washer Options : 9
Option Selections : Delay Wash,Extra Power /Boost Option,Extra Rinse,Steam Clean
Out of Balance Sensing
Out of Balance Sensing : Yes
Pedestal Options : XHPC155YC,Yes
Power Cord Included
Power Cord Included : Yes
Pre Soak : No
ProductOutletCategories : Laundry
Prop 65 : Standard
Soil Selections : Light,Medium,Medium Heavy,Heavy
Spin Speed Selections
Spin Speed Selections : Fast,Medium,Off,Slow
Spin Speeds : 4
Stackable : Yes
Temperature Selections : Hot,Cold,Cool,Warm
UL : Yes
Volts : 120
Washer Cycle Selections
Washer Cycle Selections : Bulky Items,Clean Washer with affresh,Colors,Delicates,Drain & Spin,Heavy Duty,Normal,Quick Wash,Sanitize,Towels,Whites,Wrinkle Control
Water Faucet : No
Width (IN,inches) : 27
Window : Yes
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.