Bardon™ High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU), washdown, wall-hung, 0.125 gpf to 1.0 gpf, rear spudModel # K-4991-ER-96
Call for our Best Price! 310-450-1000
- New design aesthetic with elevated valve deck and bolder contemporary design lines.
- Enhanced geometry to maintain leadership as one of the industry's best performers in limiting splash-back.
- Increased trapway diameter allows for accelerated drain flow.
- ultra-low consumption down to 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf) or up to 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf) depending on flush valve selection.
- WaterSense® compliant when used with a 0.125 or 0.5 gpf WaterSense-compliant flushometer.
- New rigid snap-in stainless-steel strainer increases drain flow speed and eliminates shifting.
- Constructed of vitreous china.
- 3/4" rear spud.
- 14-1/8" extended rim allows for ADA installation.
- Replaces K-4904-ER and K-4960-ER Bardon urinals.
- Same rough-in dimensions as K-4904 and K-4960 Bardon urinals.
General : H 26-7/8", W 14-1/8" D 18"
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.