36" 5 Burner Gas Downdraft CooktopModel # KCGD506GSS
- Integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately.
- Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel.
- Enhance the beautiful look of the cooktop and allow easy movement of cookware around the entire cooking surface.
- Allows you to convert the cooktop so it can be used with LP gas.
- Provides the ability to use high-temperature cooking methods such as searing, stir-frying, and wok cooking as well as low temperatures suitable for simmering.
- A diffuser plate allows more control of the flame at the lowest setting, for more precise simmering and melting.
- Handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying.
- Can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air.
- Reaches the high temperatures required to quickly get liquids to a boil and for high-temperature cooking techniques including getting a great sear on meat.
- Allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations.
- Melt chocolate or butter, simmer delicate sauces, or poach eggs on a low-power burner, thanks to a wider burner cap that shields and diffuses the flame to produce a gentler, low-power heat.
- Lights burners with an electric spark instead of a pilot light. For more reliable performance, burners are relit if the flame is blown out.
ADA Compliant : No
Amps : 15
Automatic Pan Detection
Automatic Pan Detection : No
Center Front Element-Burner Power
Center Front Element-Burner Power : 15000 BTU
Center Front Element-Burner Type
Center Front Element-Burner Type : Sealed Burner
Center Rear Element-Burner Power
Center Rear Element-Burner Power : 12,500 BTU
Center Rear Element-Burner Type
Center Rear Element-Burner Type : Sealed Burner
CFM Motor Class
CFM Motor Class : 300
Controls : Knobs
Cooktop Element Style
Cooktop Element Style : Sealed Burner
Cooktop Surface Color
Cooktop Surface Color : Color Coordinated
Cooktop Surface Material
Cooktop Surface Material : Stainless Steel
Cooktop Type : Downdraft
Cutout Width(IN,inches) : 34 3/4
Digital Display : No
Carton Depth : 26 7/16 inch
Carton Height : 23 13/16 inch
Carton Width : 41 1/2 inch
Gross Weight : 78 inch
Maximum Height : 18 7/16 inch
Net Weight : 65.0 inch
Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches) : 19 15/16
Downdraft Vent : Yes
Fuel Type : Gas
Grate Details : Cast Iron Grates,Continuous,Matte Finish
Heating Element On Indicator Light
Heating Element On Indicator Light : No
Hot Surface Indicator Light
Hot Surface Indicator Light : No
Hz : 60
Ignition Type : Flame-Sensing™ Re-ignition
Infinite Heat Controls
Infinite Heat Controls : Yes
Installs Over Built-In Oven
Installs Over Built-In Oven : No
Knob Color : Stainless Steel
Knob Type : Metal
Left Front Element-Burner Power
Left Front Element-Burner Power : 10,000 BTU
Left Front Element-Burner Type
Left Front Element-Burner Type : Burner
Left Rear Element-Burner Power
Left Rear Element-Burner Power : 5000 BTU
Left Rear Element-Burner Type
Left Rear Element-Burner Type : Even-Heat™
Location of Controls
Location of Controls : Right Side
LP Convertible : Yes
Number of Cooking Element-Burners
Number of Cooking Element-Burners : 5
Number of Grates
Number of Grates : 3
Number of Open Bays
Number of Open Bays : NA
Number of Speeds
Number of Speeds : 3
Power Boost : No
Power Cord Included
Power Cord Included : Yes
Power Outage Compatible
Power Outage Compatible : Yes
ProductOutletCategories : Cooking
Prop 65 : Standard
Right Rear Element-Burner Power
Right Rear Element-Burner Power : 17,000 BTU
Right Rear Element-Burner Type
Right Rear Element-Burner Type : Burner
Selections : DownDraft
Size (in.) : 36
UL : UL
Volts : 120
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.