Built-in Smoker CabinetModel # K-SMOKE-36
- 36-inches wide by 30-inches deep, and compatible with our modular cabinetry system
- Insulated, gravity-feed design for efficient heat and smoke
- Computer-controlled blower system for fool-proof temperature control
- Contains 3 large adjustable shelves, 17-inches wide by 25-inches deep, with a total of 3.86 cubic feet available for food inside the pit. This is more than enough for 3 whole packer briskets, 9 whole rib racks, or 2 large turkeys.
- Coordinates with Kalamazoo outdoor kitchen collection for seamless appearance
- 120V AC 60HZ 3Z, connect with standard outdoor electrical cord
- Crafted by hand in Michigan
- pre-production model shown, for production specifications, please refer to dimensions drawings
- Product Options
- Right-side end panel is available to be used when the Built-in Smoker Cabinet is at the end of a cabinetry run
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- For installation only into non-combustible structures such as the Kalamazoo cabinetry system
- Do not use on or below combustible surfaces
- Install below heat-resistant countertop materials
- See owner's product manual for installation and product use information
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.