Built-in Artisan Fire Pizza OvenModel # AFPO-B
Call for our Best Price! 310-450-1000
- Install into noncombustible enclosure to match your space and materials
- 52,000 BTUs NG or 35,000 BTUs LP gas burners
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350 degree F and over 800 degree F
- Responsive ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics
- Low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Easy-clean debris tray
- Open-door cooking lets you enjoy the flame and pull pizzas out with perfect timing; door included for when oven is not in use
- Cooks more than pizza; roasts meats and vegetables and bakes breads
- 24" x 18" cooking deck
- Battery powered ignition, does not require electricity
- Engineered for easy service and cleaning; oven glides out of enclosure on heavy-duty stainless steel slides
- Space below the oven for service access is required. Kalamazoo makes a matching stainless steel Access Door to cover the access space (pictured in slideshow.) The Access Door itself is optional.
- 6" gas vent connection supplied on unit; installer-supplied gas vent and cap required
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Matching stainless steel access door - available in left and right hinge options (model number ACD-AFPO)
- Natural gas or liquid propane configuration
- Pizza Master's Essentials Accessories kit includes professional pizza peels, dough boxes and deck cleaning brush
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Install into noncombustible enclosure
- See owner's product manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.