48" Built-In Side-by-Side RefrigeratorModel # JS48NXFXDE
- Exclusive Obsidian interior dazzles guests as food item colors “pop”, even in matching crisper drawers and the freezer.
- Glass shelves accented with brushed aluminum trim appear to float with an open, refined look, providing enhanced visibility while making foods and beverages easy to see and locate.
- Ensures a continuous supply of fresh ice cubes made from filtered water, in a crescent shape that elevates beverage presentation.
- This integrated built-in refrigerator fits beautifully into any decor, blending into custom cabinetry with a truly seamless appearance, reflecting your appreciation for the fine details of design. Must be installed in a 25" deep cabinet to achieve the fully flush look.
- Customize the exterior with wood panels to seamlessly blend with surrounding cabinetry for a fully integrated look, or pair with Euro-Style or Pro-Style® Stainless panel kits to match other Jenn-Air® suite appliances.
- A sensor-controlled system that uses a variable-speed compressor with an independent sensor in each compartment to monitor and adjust temperatures.
- A dedicated storage drawer with electronic control which provides precise, independent temperature control for sensitive foods.
- Delays over-ripening* of certain fruits and vegetables by absorbing ethylene gas. *Based on commonly purchased produce.
- Multiple LED lights increases visibility and beautifully showcases food items against the Obsidian interior, on both Elegance Shelving and inside refrigerator and freezer drawers.
- Allow independent control of refrigerator and freezer temperatures with an integrated design that is easy-to-clean and responds to touch for easy operation.
- Soft-Close technology lets refrigerator drawers close softly, quietly, and securely.
ADA Compliant : No
Air Filter Indicator/Reset
Air Filter Indicator/Reset : No
Automatic Defrost : Yes
CEE Tier : Not Rated
Control Location : Interior Up Front
Controls : Tap Touch
Cooling Type : Single Evaporator
Counter Depth : Yes
Design Type : Panel-Ready
Capacity (Cu Ft) : 29.20 inch
Cabinet Width (in) : 47 inch
Carton Depth : 31 inch
Carton Height : 86 inch
Carton Width : 50 1/2 inch
Cutout Depth (in) : 25 inch
Cutout Height (in) : 84 inch
Cutout Width (in) : 48 inch
Height : 83 1/8 inch
Width : 47 3/4 inch
Depth Closed Excluding Handles : 24 3/4 inch
Depth Excluding Doors : 24 inch
Depth With Door Open 90 Degree : 50 1/4 inch
Gross Weight : 670 inch
Height To Top Of Cabinet : 83 1/8 inch
Net Weight : 633.0 inch
Dimensions|Capacity(FT3,cubic feet) : 29.20
Dimensions|Cutout Depth(IN,inches) : 25
Dimensions|Cutout Height(IN,inches) : 84
Dimensions|Cutout Width(IN,inches) : 48
Dispenser Options : Filtered Water
Dispenser Type : No Dispenser
Door Ajar/Open Alarm
Door Ajar/Open Alarm : Yes
Door Bins : 1 Fixed Full-Width Gallon,3 Adjustable Full-Width
Door Bins : 5 Adjustable Full-Width
Door Color : Panel Ready
Door Style : Flat
Energy Rating (kWH/year)
Energy Rating (kWH/year) : 822
Energy Star® Qualified
Energy Star® Qualified : No
Freezer Number of Shelves
Freezer Number of Shelves : 3
Freezer Volume (Cu Ft)
Freezer Volume (Cu Ft) : 10.50
Fresh Flow Air Filter
Fresh Flow Air Filter : No
Hidden Hinge : Yes
Humidity-Controlled Drawers : No
Icemaker : Factory Installed
Icemaker Location : Freezer
Installation Option : Built-In
Light : LED
Lighting : LED
Max Cool/Fast Cool
Max Cool/Fast Cool : Yes
Non Climate Control Drawers
Non Climate Control Drawers : 2 Full Width
Number of Interior Shelves
Number of Interior Shelves : 3
Produce Preserver : Yes
Prop 65 : Standard
Refrigerator Type : Side-by-Side
Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft)
Refrigerator Volume (Cu Ft) : 18.70
Reversible Door : No
Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration
Sabbath Mode for Refrigeration : Yes
Shelf Supports : Cantilever
Supplementary Containers : Egg Holder,Wine Rack
Temperature-Controlled Drawers : 1 Full Width
UL : UL
Volts : 115
Water Filter Indicator/Reset
Water Filter Indicator/Reset : Yes
Water Filter Location
Water Filter Location : Exterior
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.