Lustre Stainless 36" Electric Cooktop with Glass-Touch Electronic ControlsModel # JEC4536HS
- 12,900 watts surge through five unyielding elements to deliver the most powerful radiant cooktop in its class.
- Maximum power. Meticulously accurate. The Precise Power™ function immediately takes power to its peak and then automatically reduces it to the level of your choosing, so you can heat oil for stir-fry or bring water to a boil quickly. It can be used simultaneously on more than one element.
- Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- Reward anticipation. Summon any element to deliver low heat and keep tempting dishes ready and waiting for the right moment.
- Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. All elements are at your beck and call, ready to melt and soften with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- A fast-heating and perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- This two-tiered single element accommodates various-sized cookware in one location and can achieve an output of 3,000 watts when both elements are active.
- Personalized by the Yummly™ app, you'll indulge in culinary adventures tailored precisely to your preferences with step-by-step recipes, timers and more. Look and learn your way to unforgettable dishes.
- Connect with the JennAir Epicenter through chat, email, or call to tap into the brilliant minds of experts who know JennAir® appliances inside and out. Receive diagnostic codes on the app and they'll deploy service targeted to your cooktop's best interest.
- Access information from afar. Receive notifications via the app whenever the cooktop is in use and know exactly which elements are operating.
- Master culinary itineraries with individual element timers. Track time on each one simultaneously and receive notifications on status and completion via the app.
- Invoke inspiration with the fastest boiling in leading luxury.
- Enlightenment at your fingertips. Receive notifications to your mobile device when timers are finished or when an element has been left on past a set period of time.
- Reveal insights on how to maximize element capabilities based on how and what you want to cook.
- Access energy reports to uncover usage details per cycle.
- This notification will appear when your cooktop has been left on for a set amount of time. Cooktop elements cannot be turned off remotely from the app.
- Always know when the cooktop is turned on. As the primary user, you'll receive a notification whenever someone else uses the cooktop.
- Order select cleaning supplies and accessories for your cooktop directly from the app.
- Control Lock prevents unintended use of the cooktop and ensures complete, simple cleaning of the controls.
- Conveniently turn off all radiant elements at once.
- Light(s) positioned at the controls instantly show which element is still hot -- even if the element has been turned off.
- The kitchen timer can be set in hours, minutes, and seconds and counts down the set time. Setting a kitchen timer will remind you when it's time to check your food, but will not turn your burner element off.
- Plunge into the tranquility of smooth, shadow-black glass that lures you in—and wipes down easily.
- See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you—from sales to installation to ownership.
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- Designed to meet ADA standards when installed according to the ADA guidelines.
- Striking, intuitive and easy to clean. Inviting controls wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance.
- Pique curiosity. A true flush installation makes the Oblivion Glass surface melt into its surroundings, luring you in.
- Check cooking status. Personalize settings. Connect to WiFi for real-time notifications and monitor your appliance from anywhere. Tap and swipe on both iOS and Android devices.
- Versatility and functionality converge with the ability to install in a countertop above our single wall oven.
- Waiting expectantly beneath the stillness of shadow-black glass, electric elements are coiled to deliver heat upon command.
- Impose your will. The most usable radiant cooktop from JennAir® offers up total and utter control.
208V Compatible : Yes
Amps : 40
Automatic Pan Detection
Automatic Pan Detection : No
Center Rear Element-Burner Power
Center Rear Element-Burner Power : 4500W/3000W/1500W
Center Rear Element-Burner Size
Center Rear Element-Burner Size : 12"/9"/6"
Center Rear Element-Burner Type
Center Rear Element-Burner Type : Triple
Control Location : Front
Controls : Electronic
Cooktop Configruation : All Burners
Cooktop Element Style
Cooktop Element Style : Radiant
Cooktop Surface Color
Cooktop Surface Color : Black
Cooktop Surface Material
Cooktop Surface Material : Glass
Cooktop Type : Traditional
Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches)
Cutout Depth Max(IN,inches) : 20 9/16
Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches)
Cutout Depth Min(IN,inches) : 20 3/8
Cutout Width Max
Cutout Width Max : 35 9/16
Cutout Width Min(IN,inches)
Cutout Width Min(IN,inches) : 34 9/16
Design Type : Lustre Stainless
Digital Display : No
Carton Depth : 25 inch
Carton Height : 9 1/4 inch
Carton Width : 40 3/4 inch
Cutout Depth (in) : 20 3/8 inch
Cutout Width (in) : 34 9/16 inch
Depth : 22 1/8 inch
Height : 5 1/4 inch
Width : 36 5/16 inch
Gross Weight : 50 inch
Maximum Height : 5 1/4 inch
Net Weight : 44.0 inch
Downdraft Vent : No
Fuel Type : Electric Radiant
Griddle : NA
Heating Element On Indicator Light
Heating Element On Indicator Light : Yes
Hot Surface Indicator Light
Hot Surface Indicator Light : Yes
Hz : 60
Infinite Heat Controls
Infinite Heat Controls : No
Installs Over Built-In Oven
Installs Over Built-In Oven : Yes
Left Front Element-Burner Power
Left Front Element-Burner Power : 3000W/1900W
Left Front Element-Burner Size
Left Front Element-Burner Size : 10"/6"
Left Front Element-Burner Type
Left Front Element-Burner Type : Dual
Left Rear Element-Burner Power
Left Rear Element-Burner Power : 1200W
Left Rear Element-Burner Size
Left Rear Element-Burner Size : 6"
Left Rear Element-Burner Type
Left Rear Element-Burner Type : Single
LP Convertible : No
Number of Cooking Element-Burners
Number of Cooking Element-Burners : 5
Number of Open Bays
Number of Open Bays : NA
Power Boost : No
Power Cord Included
Power Cord Included : No
Power Outage Compatible
Power Outage Compatible : No
Prop 65 : Standard
Right Front Element-Burner Power
Right Front Element-Burner Power : 3000W/1900W
Right Front Element-Burner Size
Right Front Element-Burner Size : 10"/6"
Right Front Element-Burner Type
Right Front Element-Burner Type : Dual
Right Rear Element-Burner Power
Right Rear Element-Burner Power : 1200W
Right Rear Element-Burner Size
Right Rear Element-Burner Size : 6"
Right Rear Element-Burner Type
Right Rear Element-Burner Type : Standard
Size (in.) : 36
Volts : 240
Wall Oven Combinations
Wall Oven Combinations : JJW2427,JJW2430,JJW3430
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.