30" Grill Built-in all U- BurnersModel # EAB30-LP
- ZAMAK DIE-CAST KNOBS AND LED-ILLUMINATED CONTROL PANEL OFFER EASY CONTROL.
- DUAL HALOGEN INTERIOR LIGHTING HELPS YOU KEEP AN EYE ON EVERYTHING.
- HEAVY-DUTY 304 STAINLESS STEEL BURNER DELIVERS CONSISTENT HEAT.
- Available in 30", 36" ?widths
- Spring assist for ease of opening hood
- Two 20-watt halogen interior lights for the brightest illumination
- Built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie burner from 12,000 to 14,000 BTUs (depending on model) with simple touch-on function
- High-performance stainless tubular burners at 23,000 BTUs each
- Patent-pending stainless steel rod grate
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burner at 23,000 BTUs
- Patent-pending Symmetrical flip-to-clean radiant tray with ceramic disc briquettes
- 30" wide grill ? 519 sq. in. primary grilling surface/ 147 sq. in. for warming rack surface
- External rotisserie motor with a single-speed, 3 rpm, 40 in-lbs motor (rotisserie models only)
- Patent-pending Marquise accented control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps
- Hot surface ignition system
- Lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners, variable sear burners and rotisserie burner
- Heavy-gauge, welded body construction
- LED front control panel lighting with simple touch-on function
- Patent-pending monogrammed temperature gauge with cooking zone markings
- Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy maintenance and cleanup
- Patent-pending Zamak die-cast knobs and bezels
- Porcelain broiling pan with stainless steel rotisserie spit and forks (rotisserie models only)
Options : Natural gas (NG) or liquid propane (LP)
5 Hestan signature color finish options : Red-Matador, Black-Stealth, Blue-Prince, Orange-Citra, Stainless-Steeletto
Optional Features : High-altitude kit
Optional Features : Infinite position monogrammed removable smoker and handle for wood chips or smoker pellets
Optional Features : Gas conversion kits (NG/LP)
Optional Features : Vinyl cover
Total Btus : 46,000
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.