30" Double Wall Oven, HBLP651UC, Stainless SteelModel # HBLP651UC
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose® Door Shut.
- The Color TFT Control Panel with SteelTouch™ Buttons is Easy to Use.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Better Access to the Oven Cavity.
- The Wall Oven is Designed to be Installed Flush With Your Cabinetry.
- Bosch Wall Ovens are Compatible With Most Competitors' Cutouts.
- Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
Convenience : AutoProbe: Takes the Guesswork out of Rare, Medium and Well Done (Upper Cavity)
Convenience : Two Halogen Lights per Cavity Provide Superior Illumination
Convenience : Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
Convenience : Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
Convenience : Star-K Certified. F100°-450°. Two Separate Time Intervals can be Programmed
Convenience : Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
Convenience : Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
Design : Color TFT Touch Control With SteelTouch™ Buttons for Easier Operation of the Oven
Efficiency : EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
Efficiency : EcoChef Mode - Remaining Heat in Cavity Finishes Cooking Process (Upper Cavity)
Performance : 14 Specialized Cooking Modes in Both Cavities - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
Performance : Custom Cooking Programs Both Cavities: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
Performance : Genuine European Convection in Both Cavities
Performance : Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
Performance : Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.