30" AXLE Grill, Built-in With Sear ZoneModel # ALXE-30SZ
- Two 18-SR stainless steel main burners producing 55,000 BTUs
- Integrated rotisserie system with built-in motor and 15,000 BTU infrared burner
- Smoker system with 5,000 BTU dedicated burner and drawer for wood chunks
- 542 sq. in. actual grilling area
- 3 position warming rack stores up out of the way when rotissing
- Dual integrated high-intensity halogen work lights
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
- Optional Infrared Sear Zone
- Delivers evenly distributed extreme high heat to the cooking surface, and consists of special 18SR burners
- 27,500 BTUs
- 18SR (Scaling and Corrosion Resistant) made from titanium and stainless steel
- Dual rows of clean-combusting, double-lanced ports on three sides, plus crossover tube in front delivering optimal flame distribution
- Lifetime warranty
- Exclusive 1500 degree Infrared Technology
- 27,500 BTU Infrared Burner available on all LXE grills with 100% combusting ceramic surface for intense even heat and authentic steakhouse results
- Reaches 1500 degree F in four minutes and cooks 50% faster with virtually no flare-ups
- Special "V-shaped" flavorizer cooking grate over Sear Zone burner captures the natural juices, fats, and flavors, then caramelizes them to the food for delectable mouthwatering flavor
- Made from all commercial-grade 304, 18-8 stainless steel, all heli-arc hand-welded seams with no mechanical fasteners.
- Stainless steel push-button ignition, lighting, and rotisserie controls are ergonomically integrated into the front control panel.
- Eliminate hot and cold spots making the effective grilling area 100% of the grilling surface. A special pyramid shape with a flat top and heat-holding cavity on underside evenly delivers intense heat to the cooking surface. Radiant tray locks briquettes in place. Turn tray over and fire burners on high with lid closed to self clean.
- The all-new grill knobs have been redesigned with precision touch in mind.
- Integrated high-intensity halogen work lights angle slightly toward the center for bright, even illumination. Light lens is easily removable without the use of tools for easily changing bulbs, and cleaning.
- Over briquette and "U" burner sections. Heavy-duty 3/8-inch round stainless steel rod cooking grates have a special nonstick electro-polished finish
- Electrical wires are each encapsulated their full length with a 600 degree heat-resistance silicone sleeve, and all electric connectors are protected with a silicone boot of same heat resistance silicone.
- The three-position adjustable warming rack stores up and out of the way when rotissing. Ideal for above-grilling-surface holding and cooking.
- A special air-cooling plenum blasts a curtain of cool air that naturally flows up between the front control panel and firebox keeping front panel and bullnose safely cool to the touch. This also protects all the electronics.
- All new LED front panel lighting projects rich amber beams of light exactly where you need them.
- This unique chain-driven whisper quiet system is chain driven and turns food at a smooth and consistent speed no matter how many pounds. No counter balance required. Produces hassle-free delicious rotissed foods. Smoketiss using the smoke and herb infusion system.
- All Alfresco grills come with a flush-mounted 1500 degree rear ceramic infrared rotisserie burner.
- Dedicated 5,000 BTU stainless steel burner. Exclusive cold smoke capabilities. Drawer holds large chunks of wood, and linear defusing vents naturally eject smoke at 200 degree to food zone
- With hand-polished accents, uniquely clean lines, and all heli-arc welded seams, the beauty and quality are in the details
- Unique integrated and hidden spiral torsion system made of non-corrosive stainless steel for many years of use. Handle spins smoothly in nickle-plated end caps for optimal comfort.
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.