AGA Total Control 3-OvenModel # ATC3-BLK
Call for our Best Price! 310-450-1000
- Program the remote control handset to schedule the ovens to come on automatically for one or two cooking cycles per day, seven days per week. You can also set the AGA Total Control to fill your kitchen with the gentle ambient warmth for which the AGA cooker is renowned.
- Each zone (an oven or hotplate) can be operated individually in manual mode. Any zone selected will remain on until switched off.
- All three ovens are active, pre-set at a simmering heat. Slumber setting is ideal for slow cooking and providing your kitchen with a gentle heat, creating that unmistakable ambient AGA warmth. When the ovens are in slumber mode, they take less time to reach full heat.
- Choosing auto function brings selected ovens up to full heat from OFF when a program is set. The ovens can be selected to operate once or twice each day, with the start and finish time of the ?cooking cycles' set by the user.
- Choosing this setting automatically brings the ovens up to full heat from slumber mode.
Need help Curating your Design?
With over 70 years of experience, our dedicated team is here to help you with all of your projects, both big and small. Shoot us a line, we won’t bite.